1. This promotional WhatsApp competition (#FlavourChillas competition) (Promotional Competition) is run by The South African Breweries (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and residents in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
2. These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by the Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
3. The WhatsApp line opens on 1 April 2019 and closes on 31 May 2019 (“Competition Period”).
4. Participants stand a chance of winning weekly fashion, beer, food and music vouchers through WhatsApp.
4.1. Each of the vouchers, will be delivered on the WhatsApp mechanic.
4.2. Prize vouchers are valid until 31 December 2019. All vouchers not redeemed by this date will expire and the prizes will be forfeited. The winners shall have no claim for any compensation from the
5. To enter, Participants must save the WhatsApp number that can be found under the crown of 330ml NRBs (Pressed Lemon and Chilled Green Apple) and under the tab of the 500ml cans (Pressed Lemon and Chilled Green Apple) and register on the WhatsApp line, the consumer will then receive proof of registration. Registered Participants’ cell numbers will be entered into a random draw using the audited Pick a Winner system. Winners are selected at random intervals during the Competition Period via the random draw process and allocated their prize via the WhatsApp channel or SMS. The prizes are redeemable as per below:
5.1 Data (900)
MTN – 600MB valid for 1 month
Telkom Mobile – 1GB valid for 1 month
Vodacom – 500MB valid for 1 month
Cell C – 500MB valid for 1 month Data is automatically recharged to a prepaid number registered on the line, data will be provided according to the different network data bundles. Participant’s numbers will be recharged before they are notified that they have won. No contract numbers will be recharged.
5.2 Beer Voucher (1300 x 6 packs 330ml NRB Pressed Lemon/Chilled Green Apple) – this is allocated via a voucher code which the Winner can redeem at any Shoprite Checkers Liquor stores in South Africa. The Promoter will not be liable for any malfunction with the redemption system found in store.
5.3 Superbalist Voucher (500 x R1000) – this is allocated via a digital code which needs to be loaded onto the winner’s account on www.superbalist.co.za to their wallet. The winners will be required to register an account on Superbalist -if they do not have an account already- in order to redeem their prize. The Promoter will not be held liable for any malfunction with the redemption system found on the Superbalist website.
5.4 Deezer Music (300 x R207) - this is allocated via a digital code which needs to be loaded by the consumer once they have created an account on the Deezer online streaming platform- if they do not have an account already. The Promoter shall not be liable for any malfunction with the redemption system found on the music streaming platform.
5.5 Uber Eats (300 x R200) - this is allocated via a digital code which needs to be loaded by the winner once they have created an account on the Uber Eats application- if they do not have an account already. The Promoter shall not be liable for any malfunction with the redemption system found on the application.
6. Prize/s are not transferrable, exchangeable for cash or for an alternate prize.
7. Right of Publicity Release:
7.1. The Promoter and its assigns or agency may use the participant’s name, voice, city/state of residence, photos, video or film clips, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without any compensation (financial or otherwise), permission or notification, provided that any such person may expressly elect to decline this by written communication to the Promoter.
8. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All Participants and Winners indemnify Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever related to their participation in any way in this Competition.
10 These Competition Rules are also available on www.addsomeflavour.co.za and www.facebook.com/FlyingFishSA/